NOTICE: We are open and fully operational for servicing our clients, however, in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) all consultations will be conducted by phone or video conference until further notice. Please contact the firm for more information.

Start Your Journey Today

Fill out a contact form or call (972) 440-1418

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please enter a message.
    Please select an option.
Temporary Work Visas
Your legal needs are our priority.

Temporary Work Visa Attorney in Dallas

Advocacy from a Knowledgeable Immigration Lawyer in Dallas

Temporary worker visas grant individuals from other countries the opportunity to work in the U.S. for a fixed period of time for a particular employer. In order to apply for a temporary work visa, a prospective employer must submit a Form I-129 on behalf of the nonimmigrant worker. Only when this petition is approved by the USCIS may the individual proceed with the application process.

The temporary work visa attorney at Meaders Law in Dallas is committed to providing opportunities for people desiring to work in the U.S. If you need assistance in obtaining a temporary work visa, you can count on us to provide you with a reliable service.

Looking to obtain a temporary work visa? We can help. Call our Dallas immigration firm at (972) 440-1418.

What Type of Temporary Work Visa Do I Need?

There are several categories of temporary work visas for the U.S. It is important to apply for the correct one.

The types of work visas available in the United States are:

  • H visa: Temporary workers or trainees - Most common: H-1B visa.
  • L visa: Transfers within a company - Most common: L-1 Visa.
  • O visa: Persons with extraordinary ability
  • P visa: Entertainers, artists, athletes
  • Q visa: International cultural exchange
  • R visa: Religious worker

Temporary Religious Worker

Since this could end up being a very broad route of access for many people into the United States, there have been clear stipulations placed on what qualifies as a temporary religious worker.

A temporary religious worker must:

  • Work an average minimum of 20 hours per week
  • Work as a minister or in a religious occupation or vocation in the U.S.
  • Be employed by a nonprofit religious organization in the U.S.
  • Be a member of the denomination of the organization for whom you plan to work, for a minimum of 2 years prior to the organization filing a petition on your behalf

Meaders Law Can Help

What type of temporary work visa do you need? We are qualified and skilled in helping with them all. We can guide you through the process of obtaining a temporary work visa for the U.S.

Meaders Law delivers professional immigration services that you can trust. Call us at (972) 440-1418.

  • We care about the specific needs of our clients and prioritize keeping families together.
    Let us help you!